The ideal Principal QA Architect will have a passion for developing comprehensive back end API level QA automation tests with Python open source test automation software, a knack for knowing how to break things, and has a structured approach to developing test plans. We value innovation and ownership, and we have succeeded by staying nimble and taking smart risks, while always learning to improve ourselves every day.
Ampush helps performance marketers acquire new users, generate sales, and re-engage customers. By powering full-service ad buying, management and insights, the AMP platform makes it easy for advertisers to reach people with smarter in-feed ads on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Ampush has locations in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston and Atlanta.
* Owns multiple, complex, high-impact and/or mission-critical QA projects
* Provides functional, technical, process leadership for the QA team
* Assists in planning and estimation of QA support for new programs & projects
* Consults, mentors and supports QA engineers
* Provides solutions for highly complex and ambiguous test requirements and automation needs
* Designs test automation strategy for different components of the system and suggests tools/technologies for automation frameworks
* Designs and develops performance test strategy, test plans and executes it accordingly
* Lead internal manual, automation and performance testing projects
* Works with Product Management team to determine future product roadmap
* Provides technical direction to multiple QA teams working on different
technologies and product lines
- 10+ years of experience.
- Python/JAVA, Linux, Selenium, API testing, Manual testing, SQL, SoapUI, Shell scripting, REST, HTTP[S], Specialized testing like security, performance, localization, good knowledge of linux/linux tools,performance monitoring tools, continuous integration, GIT/SVN, code coverage tools, memory analysis tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organization, leadership and project planning skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp new technologies and apply them effectively.
- Strong ‘bias for action’. ‘Let’s make it happen’ attitude.
- Knowledge of the Facebook APIs (Open Graph, Ads)
- Experience testing Display Advertising or behavioral targeting solutions with large data sets
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, Hive, HBase)
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision premium coverage for all employees and dependents
- 401(K) with match
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Daily catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym and ZipCar memberships
- Free in-house yoga
- Game room with pool, ping pong, basketball, and Wii…including all NBA and NFL games
- Located in SOMA in San Francisco close to CalTrain and Bart…and a bike rack in the office
Our Mission: To find innovative ways to drive growth for our customers. Our Purpose: We offer the simplest way to reach people and grow revenue with in-feed advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Our fully-managed advertising solutions combine powerful software with human insights and execution to achieve business goals across the entire customer lifecycle.