- Assisting in the overall architecture and design of SilverRail’s rail bookings platform.
- Development of a highly scalable REST API platform that supports both internal and external applications for rail travel management.
- Development of lightweight UI components and widgets for SilverRail’s rail bookings platform and/or our partner’s websites.
- Work collaboratively and help guide a team of onshore and offshore developers.
- Interacting with the sales and consulting teams where appropriate to help win new customers and make existing customers successful with the software.
- Must have 5+ years of experience developing highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with building public REST API platform using open source technologies such as Spring, Jersey, OAuth, Hibernate, Google Guava, Nginx.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Familiarity and/or experience with continuous delivery process and tools such as Selenium/WebDriver, Maven, TeamCity and Ansible is a plus.
- Previous team leadership experience is a plus.
- BSCS or equivalent highly desirable
- Bonus plan & equity options
- A Macbook pro w/ 27” monitor
- Medical and dental coverage
- Remote working availability
About SilverRail Tech
SilverRail is a transformative technology business with a mission to make global rail available, affordable and accessible. The first rail revolution set the world in motion, heralding an era of connectivity, commerce and progress. The second revolution is digital, and SilverRail is at the helm. SilverCore is the first unified platform for global rail, connecting global rail carriers with the worldwide ecosystem of travel distributors & retailers. SilverRail is set to unlock the global rail renaissance and see rail reshape short and medium haul travel forever. Today, our growing team of travel and e-commerce experts, mathematicians and software engineers work out of offices in London, Boston, Brisbane and Stockholm.