You’ll work with our commercial sales team and deployment engineers in pre-sales situations to solve challenging problems at major corporations. You’ll lead complex enterprise pilots and assist with deployment of our solutions to ensure success. You should have a combination of engineering skills, an analytic mindset and business savvy. You should also excel with technology and with presenting technical solutions to customers.
- Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities
- Plan and manage pilot efforts
- Develop sample use-cases and analytic demos
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
- We want to see your work, interesting projects you have completed, your analysis experience, and your technical skills
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales role preferred, but not required
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) from a top university or equivalent experience
- Experience in an analytical role
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from deep geeks to top execs
About Recorded Future
We arm you with real-time threat intelligence so you can proactively defend your organization against cyber attacks. With billions of indexed facts, and more added every day, our patented Web Intelligence Engine continuously analyzes the entire Web to give you unmatched insight into emerging threats. Recorded Future helps protect four of the top five companies in the world.