Our open floor plan’s got lots of color, and space for lounging, brainstorming, or having a cup of coffee from our Starbucks machine with friends. At lunchtime, Madison Square Park is right across the street for catching some rays. Feeling groovy? Our wireless Sonos system lets you play mystery DJ. Feeling hungry? The Fruit Guys deliver that sweet, sweet organic stuff, and our Smoothie Club keeps you full and fit. Between weekly TGIM parties celebrating back-to-work, visits from our dogs and kids, and the sound of laughter rising from desks, we don’t just talk about working happy–we live it.
We are upgrading our existing e-commerce site with a new platform and new design. We are actively looking for someone who cares about writing well structured, clean code that is performance optimized and be a part of the creative process. This is a great opportunity for a Front-End Developer to join a small team and build a sandbox the way you want.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong front-end development skills in modern technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience with APIs and overall web service architectures
- Experience optimizing and increasing site performance
- Collaborative in an agile development process
- Have worked on an e-commerce website
- EXTRA: Experience with DemandWare or similar product
- EXTRA: Experience with full dev stack, Java a plus
- EXTRA: Have strong Ping-Pong skills
- You exhibit our core values http://www.poppin.com/core-values/
Poppin is a NYC-based startup bringing color and happiness to people’s offices through well-designed office supplies and furniture. Launched to the public in 2012, Poppin offers everything from pens and notebooks to file cabinets and desks, in 15 colors, all designed in-house in NYC. Our products can be purchased direct through poppin.com, customized for your company with the help of our workstylists, or in 2000 retail stores worldwide like Crate & Barrel, Staples, The Container Store, etc.