Polaris specializes in consulting and technology solutions for pharmaceutical companies. We are at the forefront of the industry in terms of delivering technology through innovation fueled by our entrepreneurial culture.
Polaris employs over 200 people worldwide, and has been in business for more than 14 years. We are a truly global firm, speaking more than 25 languages. We are headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Amsterdam, Boston, and San Francisco.
Learn more about our company and culture: http://polarismanagement.com/culture/
The Sales Operations Coordinator provides support to the sales team in generating quality documents for client delivery such as RFPs (requests for proposals) and presentations; as well as in reporting, metrics, campaign management, and transitioning stages of the sales process. The Sales Operations Coordinator proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality and consistency in the sales process, and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Completing RFPs (requests for proposals) and other sales proposal documents
- Preparing client demonstrations such as demo sites and demo scripts
- Creating and maintaining sales presentations
- Supporting sales pipeline meetings and the transition from marketing to operations
- Generating sales metrics, KPIs and operational reports
- Support sales in campaign management, tracking leads in our system and assigning owners
- Coordinating training delivery to the sales team and to the broader organization in sales issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent writing skills, English majors welcome
- Interest and overall understanding of technology and traditional management consulting.
- Entrepreneurial, well organized, self-motivated, team player
- Experience or knowledge of pharmaceutical industry a plus
Physical and Location Requirements
- Ability to work in the office on a regular basis (core Polaris office hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday in the NYC office)
- Ability to travel to client and vendor sites as needed
- Upon hire, candidate must be able to successfully pass background and drug test
Please submit application here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=13740651