Polaris specializes in consulting and technology solutions for pharmaceutical companies. We are at the forefront of the industry in terms of delivering technology through innovation fueled by our entrepreneurial culture.
Polaris employs over 200 people worldwide, and has been in business for more than 14 years. We are a truly global firm, speaking more than 25 languages. We are headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Amsterdam, Boston, and San Francisco.
Learn more about our company and culture: http://polarismanagement.com/culture/
The Product Development Business Analyst has the primary responsibility for translating the features defined by Product Owners into technical requirements that can be developed and delivered from a technology perspective. In addition, the business analyst will be responsible for identifying and recommending new products / product features in collaboration with various internal partners (project teams, sales, and business process operations).
- Drives pre-release planning process to ensure sufficient information is available for product teams prior to release planning
- Collaborates with stakeholders and product teams to decompose features into functional and non-functional specifications that can be understood and approved by members of the development team
- Assists in the execution/analysis of integration, user acceptance and performance testing
- Develops, maintains and demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of all products
- Responsible for the following deliverables throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC):
- Wireframes and functional specifications (Requirements Phase)
- UAT test scripts and test results (UAT Phase)
- Training materials, release notes, and product manuals (Release Phase)
- Reviews and analyzes current / planned product offerings in relation to the competition
- Requests and summarizes feedback from various internal partners regarding new products / product features
- Creates and prepares detailed business cases for new product / product feature recommendations
- Builds trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements for applications (preferably healthcare applications)
- Experience with wireframe prototype tools (e.g., Axure) is preferred.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate cross- functional project team collaboration
- Ability to navigate within a fast-paced dynamic environment with high degrees of ambiguity and change
- Superior communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate to diverse audiences and all levels of the organization
- Specific technologies (preferred, not required): ASP.NET, SQL, Java, Windows Architecture [IIS, Windows Server], Microsoft Office Expertise, SAP/Oracle Apps
- Experience or knowledge of pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Ability to analyze complex information and translate into concise, readable, unambiguous language
- Ability to promote process improvement
- Experience with full lifecycle system implementations (requirements, build, testing, training)
Physical and Location Requirements:
- Ability to work in the office on a regular basis (9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday)
- Upon hire, candidate must be able to successfully pass background and drug test
Please apply here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1274461