Looking to get in at the ground floor of an early stage startup? We’re looking for a hustler “jack-of-all-trades” intern who can support all business operations at Planted. This is the ultimate role for a hungry aspiring entrepreneur looking to understand what it takes to build an early stage company and gain exposure to all aspects of the business, including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Driving candidate and company awareness through local NYC events
- Assisting with lead generation and sales outreach
- Working with the Product team to test and measure new features
- Contributing to blog posts and content distribution
- Driving operational initiatives and special projects as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Candidate must be local to NYC and able to work in-office at least part-time
- An ability to work independently within a scrappy and fast-paced startup
- The willingness to organize and recommend areas for improvement and growth
- Entrepreneurial tenacity and passion for sales
- Direct startup experience a plus
Planted (Techstars NY'14) helps you get your foot in the door at the best startup jobs. Grow your career at a job you'll love.