We’re recruiting student leaders and campus influencers to join our Campus Ambassador team to spread the word about Planted on campus!
Planted Campus Ambassadors are responsible for generating excitement, awareness, and buzz about Planted on campus. You’ll promote Planted to fellow students on campus by representing the brand, seeking out unique opportunities that will connect fellow students with Planted, and utilizing social media to spread the word. With the guidance of the Planted team representative via e-mail, phone calls and periodic in-person meetings, Campus Ambassadors not only learn about grassroots marketing, but execute it in real-world situations. The opportunity isn’t just academic, it’s real.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing and executing on a marketing plan to promote Planted on campus
- Partnering with campus organizations to host events/promote the brand
- Educating and on-boarding fellow students to the Planted platform
- Creating and amplifying content across social media and campus listservs
What’s In It For You:
- Word-of-mouth and social media marketing experience
- Inside access to top internships and jobs at startups in NYC
- Resume and job search coaching from our expert recruiting team
- Planted swag
- Performance-based compensation
Who We’re Looking For:
- Strong ties to campus leaders and organizations across athletic, social, and/or academic scenes
- Heavy user of social media and active content sharer
- Highly engaged in campus activities
- Marketing and/or campus ambassador experience a plus
- Sophomores and Juniors preferred
- Ability to commit to at least one semester
Planted (Techstars NY'14) helps you get your foot in the door at the best startup jobs. Grow your career at a job you'll love.