PlaceIQ is seeking an experienced Partner Marketing leader to join their Marketing team. This person will develop and implement market and product strategies for PlaceIQ partner solutions, defining the partner product positioning, training partner teams, and planning go-to-market strategies with our partners. The ideal candidate for this role will be a revenue-motivated leader who can partner cross functionally to drive innovation and establish clear industry specific market and product strategies that solve for client marketing objectives. The candidate will have the ability to respond quickly to changing business needs, priorities, and timelines, and have a demonstrated track record of launching quality partner product solutions on time and of partnering with Sales, Ops, and external partner teams to achieve revenue goals. Past experience working on advertising products and an understanding of advertiser/partner marketing strategies and tactics (online or offline) is preferred.
Key Responsibilities, Skills, and Characteristics:
- Responsible for positioning and messaging for PlaceIQ partner solutions and develop packages and programs to support revenue, including all partner collateral and support materials.
- Develop positioning and implement go-to-market strategy for new partner launches and enhancements
- Train and support all Partner teams and PlaceIQ Sales/Account Managers on Partner products, including proposal ideas, unique partner packaging, and custom solutions for partner driven products.
- Represent PlaceIQ at partner industry associations when needed
- Work cohesively with Partner Management and Product teams to come up with innovative ways to launch and track success of partner products
- Develop a deep understanding of industry market needs, conduct competitive analysis, market research and field education
- Work closely with Field Marketing to position and customize all partner products to clients and agencies
- Assist Corporate Marketing in providing partner product information (for website content, roadshows, events, etc.)
- Work within Product Marketing team to support overall PlaceIQ partner product innovation cadence and help identify new channels for revenue
- Work with Business Development team to advise and develop new industry specific partnerships, products and ideas for existing and new partners
Desired Skills and Experience Qualifications:
- 6+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of product marketing experience preferably in mobile or online advertising
- A passion for advertising and a solid understanding of advertising technologies, products and business trends
- Proven ability to form relationships and lead cross functional teams, internally and externally
- Analytical and data-driven
- Structured and strategic thinker
- Clear, concise communicator
PlaceIQ is a rapidly growing, venture-funded “Big Data” business with tremendous opportunity to become the market leader in the exploding location intelligence marketplace. Starting with an extensive library of unstructured/unrelated geospatial, temporal and social data, PlaceIQ transforms location data into hyper-targeted audiences and unique insights, providing an unparalleled ability to define, reach and learn about U.S. consumers in an increasingly mobile world.