PlaceIQ is looking for a dynamic Office Manager to join our Facilities and Office Management team. This individual will be responsible the day to day operations of the office, and keeping our office organized and running like a well-oiled machine. To be successful in this role the right candidate must be outgoing, people oriented, capable of wearing many hats, be a major contributor to building corporate culture, and have great project and people management skills.
- Provide support to Manager of Facilities and Office Management in carrying out corporate programs at the local level
- Oversee general facilities maintenance and repair, security and administrative activities
- Department budget monitoring and variance reporting
- Recommend procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Plan and coordinate corporate events and activities including but not limited to budgeting, menu planning, vendor coordination, venue selection, etc.
- 2+ years of office management experience in a Start-Up or Technology company
- Experience with planning company events.
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional professionalism, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Consistently demonstrates good judgment, strong character, ethics, and high standards of performance.
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
PlaceIQ is a rapidly growing, venture-funded “Big Data” business with tremendous opportunity to become the market leader in the exploding location intelligence marketplace. Starting with an extensive library of unstructured/unrelated geospatial, temporal and social data, PlaceIQ transforms location data into hyper-targeted audiences and unique insights, providing an unparalleled ability to define, reach and learn about U.S. consumers in an increasingly mobile world.