PlaceIQ is seeking an experienced product marketing leader to join their Marketing team. This person will develop and implement market and product strategies for PlaceIQ solutions, defining the product positioning and go-to-market strategies. The ideal candidate for this role will be a revenue-motivated leader who can partner cross functionally to drive innovation and establish clear industry specific market and product strategies that solve for client marketing objectives. The candidate will have the ability to respond quickly to changing business needs, priorities, and timelines, and have a demonstrated track record of launching quality solutions on time and of partnering with Sales and Strategy teams to achieve revenue goals. Past experience working on advertising products and an understanding of advertiser marketing strategies and tactics (online or offline) is preferred.
Key Responsibilities, Skills, and Characteristics:
- Responsible for positioning and messaging for PlaceIQ solutions and develop packages and programs to support revenue, including all collateral and support materials.
- Develop positioning and implement go to market strategy for new launches and enhancements
- Support pilot programs, identify target clients, run and build sponsorship programs
- Provide thought leadership on industry market trends, competitive dynamics and PlaceIQ positioning on industry changing and market issues
- Represent PlaceIQ at industry associations when needed for relevant topics
- Develop a deep understanding of industry market needs, conduct competitive analysis, market research and field education
- Assist Corporate Marketing in providing product information (for website content, roadshows, etc.)
- Work with PMM team to support overall PlaceIQ product innovation cadence and help identify new channels for revenue
- Work with Business Development team to advise and develop new industry specific partnerships
Desired Skills and Experience Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of product marketing experience preferably in mobile or online advertising
- A passion for advertising and a solid understanding of advertising technologies, products and business trends
- Proven ability to form relationships and lead cross functional teams
- Analytical and data-driven
- Structured and strategic thinker
- Clear, concise communicator
About the Company PlaceIQ is a rapidly growing, venture funded “Big Data” business with a tremendous opportunity to become the market leader in the exploding location intelligence marketplace. Starting with an extensive library of unstructured/unrelated geospatial, temporal and social data, PlaceIQ transforms location data into audience and insight, providing an unparalleled ability to intelligently define, reach and learn about an audience in the ever increasingly mobile world.