Pixability is looking for an experienced UX/UI expert to shape the next generation of our video marketing analytics platform. Our main product is a patent-pending framework for the analysis of video metadata, viewer behavior, social network patterns and advertising performance. We help many leading brands and e-commerce companies understand how to use video to reach their target audience, provide value for consumers and optimize their video marketing.
Pixability was founded by experienced technology entrepreneurs to bring a data-driven, scientific approach to video marketing. Online video is already the fastest-growing marketing channel online, and it’s expected to double in the next two years. We are part of this revolution and use large-scale data analysis to make video content more effective. Pixability is venture-financed and is one of the first YouTube-certified companies in the world.
● Gather and prioritize requirements and feature ideas from external and internal users.
● Be an expert at understanding what makes our users successful. Conduct user interviews and usability tests.
● Come up with your own feature ideas based on market trends and customer input.
● Create process flows, wireframes and mockups to quickly visualize and prototype new features.
● Work closely with the entire engineering team to build the next generation of our product in rapid iterations. Lead QA and usability.
● Provide input for the development of the visual UI design.
● Participate in our agile environment and play a key role in shaping our product development process.
● Education: BA/BS in design, HCI, interaction design or similar fields. Alternatively 6+ years of relevant professional experience.
● 4+ years of professional experience in the UX field.
● Portfolio of high-quality user-centered solutions (successfully launched online products preferred; alternatively prototypes, wireframes, etc.)
● Ability to prototype in HTML or UX design tools.
● Experience working in agile environments, collaborating closely with both engineering teams and end users.
● Experience in online marketing or the video sector.
● Visual design skills.
● Track record working independently in a cross-functional team, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment.
Local candidates only please – No relocation is available for this position.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to: cnickerson @pixability.com
Please visit us at www.pixability.com
Pixability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.