Did you know that online video and YouTube are now the number one areas of marketing and business investment? At Pixability we help our clients achieve dramatic results with online video. Companies, ad agencies, and marketing firms seek out Pixability to launch entertainment artists, analyze the industries, reinvigorate marketing campaigns and most importantly drive business in a big way. And we have the data to prove it. We use software to hyper-target viewers and drive business results with online video.
Pixability is a startup comprised of data loving video geeks. We all love the storytelling aspects inherent to video. Who doesn’t like to watch YouTube videos all day at work? The atmosphere in the office is fun, fast-paced, YouTube watching and data driven. We can promise plenty of opportunities to learn and grow with this emerging industry.
What qualifications you should have as an Account Manager:
· 4+ years as an Account Manager at a digital agency or software company
· Google AdWords experience is a must
· Working knowledge of SEO best practices
· Must be a self-starter and have superior skills with managing tier 1 brands
· Should be involved with social media and have experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
· Requires a working knowledge of Internet business models.
As an Account Manager at Pixability you will be in responsible for:
Overseeing the management of multiple high-visibility client accounts
· Work within a team to build and maintain quality standard for YouTube marketing strategies across all accounts
· Identifying new trends and creating strategic action plans to lead your accounts forward in the emerging video industry
· Establishing strategic goals for clients
· Assist in the achievement of quarterly team goals
· Research, collect and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for client YouTube campaigns.
· Client retention and upsells
How to succeed in this role:
· Have a desire for knowledge and be a self educator who constantly invests time in growing your skill-set
· Maintaining quality standards by analyzing and resolving account issues through outstanding customer service skills.
· Identifying potential technology solutions to aid in account scalability
· Passion for working at startups
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com
Local candidates only – no relocation is available for this position.
Visit us at www.pixability.com
Pixability is an Equal Opportunity Employer