Jobcase is a profitable, pre-IPO startup located in Kendall Square. Our innovative technology is driving over 149 job sites, and is empowering more than 35 million people to improve their lives through better employment. We’re riding a tidal wave of success, and we’re looking for a Principle Java Engineer who’s ready for one hell of a ride.
At Jobcase, your work will have a direct impact on the bottom line. You’ll analyze business issues and technical problems, come up with smart logical solutions, and work in a hands on technical manner to bring your ideas to life. You’ll do all of this as a part of an extremely collaborative team in a fast paced environment.
If you want to design, code, test, and implement complex, high performing software at scale in a big data environment, we’re what you’ve been looking for.
· Design and develop large-scale enterprise class applications using a Java/Hibernate/SQL/NoSQL stack
· Interact with business units/customers/other teams on a regular basis to ensure applications are designed in an optimal fashion
· 5+ years of development experience, preferably in Java building scalable commercial products
· Can think abstractly before committing ideas to code.
· Good database skills, we use SQL, MySQL, and NoSQL
· Bachelors or Masters in an engineering or mathematical discipline
· 100% company-paid medical and dental plans
· Strong compensation plans with equity
· Stocked kitchen
· Great location – Right in Kendall Square!
· True startup environment with a huge vision
Jobcase is a profitable, pre-IPO startup located in Kendall Square. Our innovative technology is driving over 149 job sites, and is empowering more than 35 million people to improve their lives through better employment.