A frontend engineer will be working on building and expanding the Peloton social ecosystem on the web. You will be working the front lines to implement a user experience that will be seamless for both mobile and web.
- Implement Peloton Cycle’s web experience leveraging our real time REST API
- Work within an agile development environment with peer engineers on a daily basis to scope, develop and deliver a software experience that realizes the product strategy
- Make unique software with a great team dedicated to disrupting a category.
- Passion for building consumer-facing websites and social experience
- Excellent time management skill and ability to accomplish tasks independently
- Must be a proficient programmer, devoting at least 75% of time working hands-on, writing code in their current position
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent years of work experience
About Peloton Cycle
Peloton is changing the way people get fit by delivering live-streaming instructional content to the most technologically advanced indoor cycle. A software company at its core, Peloton leverages cloud-based streaming video technology and a unique Android powered, multi-touch console to deliver a first-in-class fitness experience to users anywhere in the world.We're a small, fast-paced and growing team tackling huge new challenges every day. And we're both humbled and wildly-motivated by the incredible scope of the product we're building.