BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN (NATIVE KOREAN LANGUAGE SPEAKER)
Looking to work for a global company that prides itself on doing everything amazing, has offices all over the world, and helps it grow by targeting and reaching out to new merchants?
As a Biz Dev Intern, you will become part of the ever evolving payment industry. Each day you will be faced with challenging tasks and you will seek creative solutions to bring the company to the next level.
You will get an opportunity to work alongside amazing colleagues of a high-speed, innovative, exciting and successful startup to acquire the skills you need to be an effective person in the business development industry. In addition to this, you will have the chance to work with remote teams from other Paymentwall offices around the globe.
- Analyze and work with the business development team in designing and configuring new products to help track and analyze sales performance.
- Learn how to actively and successfully manage the whole sales cycle: from lead generation to signing agreements; negotiations; closing deals; assisting the account management team.
- Attend industry events, meetings, and trade shows to learn about new technology along with gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Stay on top of news to stay alert of market trends affecting the payment industry and startup industry.
- Contribute to various marketing activities in order to increase Paymentwall’s visibility in current and expanding markets.
- Take initiative to make a noticeable contribution to the company by working closely with management on their projects.
- Gain experience with intercultural competences in diverse teams.
- Graduated with a degree in Business, Project Management, Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising, Sales or related field.
- 1-2 years ( or more) experience, strongly preferred in the gaming, dating, SaaS industry.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
- You are business savvy.
- Have the ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams.
- Able to work full time & available to start asap
- Native Korean speaking and writing skill.
- Understand Korean business culture and negotiation culture.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Must have interest in and be familiar with the tech and payments industry.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks on levels of importance.
- Super connectors who live on Cyworld, Me2day, Kakao Story, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job
- Has passion for innovation and loves startup culture and community.
- Candidates should be available full-time and be able to start as soon as possible.
Type: Competitive paid internship. We cover public transportation to and from the office.
Duration: Full time internship 6 months, with opportunity to hire full time
Paymentwall is the leading all-in-one global monetization platform for digital goods and services.
Paymentwall’s fully customizable payment platform is localized in 200+ countries, providing more than 100 popular local payment options including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and direct debit payments, eWallets, prepaid cards, mobile and landline payments, and payment kiosks/terminals.
Headquartered in San Francisco, with other offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, Manila, Hanoi, and Beijing. We are growing quickly and opening offices in Sao Paulo, and Moscow.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line of your email: SF- Biz Dev Korean
Please submit resume through our site: www.paymentwall.com
ABOUT PAYMENTWALLPaymentwall is the leading all-in-one global monetization platform for digital goods and services. Paymentwall's fully customizable payment platform is localized in 200+ countries, providing more than 100 popular local payment options including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and direct debit payments, eWallets, prepaid cards, mobile and landline payments, and payment kiosks/terminals. Headquartered in San Francisco, with other offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, Hanoi, and Manila. We are growing quickly and opening offices in Beijing, Sao Paulo, and Moscow.