We are looking for amazing engineers that want to experience what making a difference at an early stage company really means. Work with other top-tier technologists to build revolutionary commerce products for some of the world’s largest retail brands. The problems we are solving are complex, interesting and fun, and we want your help solving them.
You will contribute as a key member of Paydiant’s development efforts working with both onshore and off-shore development teams. Responsibilities will include the full lifecycle of application development, design, coding, and debugging of enterprise applications, and object-oriented design and analysis (OOD and OOA) using Domain Driven Design (DDD) techniques. The Engineer must be able to work independently and as a part of a team and will interface with engineering resources both on and offshore with Paydiant technology partners. Ideally, this candidate should have exceptional experience as a hands-on developer. Specifically, the Engineer will perform the following:
· Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
· Software modeling and simulation
· Building unit tests and acceptance test suites
· Execute regression tests as needed. File, verify and close bugs logged against software.
· Integrate software with existing systems
· Maintain standards compliance
· Implement localization or globalization of software
· Interface with product managers, architects, engineering leads, technical account and engagement managers
Candidates must meet one or more of the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related field
· Spring 3.x experience
· Spring integration experience
· Spring Web Services experience
· RESTful Web Services experience SOAP
· Web Services experience
· Developing Managed Beans experience
· Spring AMQP experience
· Spring MVC experience
· Spring WebFlow experience
· Groovy & Grails with JQuery JAXB 2.0 experience
· JPA / Hibernate 3.x experience Maven
- Paydiant is accessible by MBTA – right off the Riverside stop on the D Green Line. Free parking is also available.
Paydiant is the provider of a cloud-based, white label mobile payment, cardless ATM access, offer redemption and loyalty platform that enables merchants, banks, and payment processors to deploy and manage their own mobile payment and ATM access solutions under their own brand and on their own terms. Based on a patented, cloud-based transaction processing platform, the Paydiant solution enables the key stakeholders in the payments value chain – retailers, banks and payment processors – to control the next generation of payment solutions. The offering has helped Paydiant establish a leadership position in the market and attracted a number of marquee customers including Subway, the world’s largest retailer by number of locations; Capital One, one of the largest credit card issuers in the U.S.; FIS, the world’s largest financial services technology provider; and MCX, a retailer consortium representing over 20% of U.S. retailer payment volume.