Brandwatch is seeking a highly motivated leader and team player as a Partner Sales Manager to manage these key partnerships. This individual will be primarily responsible for sourcing and/or supporting opportunities that involve Brandwatch solution partners. This will be a quota-bearing role based on revenue closed from partner-sourced opportunities, and this individual will report into the VP, Channels & Partnerships.
This will be a unique and exciting role in that will mix business acumen, technical application, strategy, all facets of marketing, internal/external collaboration and executive exposure. This individual will become very knowledgeable of the broader digital marketing ecosystem, how all the pieces fit together, and how Brandwatch can leverage the ecosystem as a competitive advantage.
- Evangelize Brandwatch across partner organizations and source opportunities for Brandwatch Enterprise and Agency sales teams.
- Meet and/or exceed a quota based on revenue closed from partner-sourced deals.
- Manage relevant opportunities with partner involvement during the entire sales lifecycle and as an aggregate pipeline.
- Construct and execute business plans with Brandwatch solution partners informed by Brandwatch’s strategic initiatives.
- Align with and influence Brandwatch sales teams to drive partner deals to close, and act as the liaison between Brandwatch and partner teams.
- Serve as the single-point-of-contact for partners (both internally and externally).
- Understand partner offerings as well as our own, and advise on which partner technologies best address client needs based on both business and technical factors.
- Work with Brandwatch sales and account management teams to source opportunities which can be referred out to our partners.
- Own joint solution offerings from ideation to joint value proposition to integration implementation to go-to-market plans.
- Help partners build offerings based on the Brandwatch API
- Collaborate with teams across the organization (sales, account management, professional services, marketing, legal/finance…) – both at Brandwatch and with partners – to successfully support partner relationships, sales opportunities and go-to-market plans.
- Work with team members of all levels, including executives and the C-suite, to exert influence and produce results.
Requirements / Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in technology partnerships, sales, account management or similar with demonstration of career progression.
- BA/BS Required. MBA/MS preferred.
- Sales mentality with proven history of exceeding revenue targets.
- Familiarity with the digital marketing ecosystem, SaaS technologies, and platform integrations. Technical background is a plus.
- Experience with executing co-selling pitches, go-to-market plans, and joint value propositions.
- Track record of developing and maintaining executive/C-level relationships.
- Affinity for cross-team collaboration and driving organizational change.
- Salesforce and similar internal management tools.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Partner deals closed
- Revenue from partner-sourced deals
- Inbound/outbound partner leads and co-sell opps
- Partner qualified opportunities
- Evangelism sessions and activities
- Partner marketing events and activities
- Creative problem-solver
- Passionate and proactive
- Resourceful in a start-up environment
- Collaborative and generally helpful
- Genuinely interested in digital marketing and the tech space overall
Brandwatch is an Enterprise Social Intelligence company. Clients use our products to understand and improve the ROI of their marketing decisions.