We are currently searching for a rockstar to join our Marketing team as a Partner Events Intern.
The Partner Events Intern is primarily responsible for curating a well-rounded calendar of events per Techweek. To be more exact, our ideal candidate will handle the following:
- Reach out to technology leaders in each city we visit
- Coordinate between sales and marketing teams to manage all incoming event leads
- Manage and update calendar events for each city
- Maintain fast-paced and organized environment
- Assist Marketing team with ad hoc tasks
Do I qualify?
We only hire top talent. While we are looking for certain skill sets, we’re interested in individuals with drive and passion. If you don’t fit the requirements below, please include a cover letter explaining why you’d be the best fit for the role. We review each and every applicant that comes our way!
- 0-1 years of experience
- Go getter with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A genuine interest in the startup ecosystem and technology innovation
So, what will Techweek offer me?
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for promotion
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual fun and high energy work environment in River North
- A network of today’s most exciting technology innovators
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Flexible Work schedule for the right candidate
- Happy hours, events, and more with an incredible team!
Sounds awesome! Where do I apply?
Please send your resume directly to our VP of People, Isha Hamdani, She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Techweek is a leading national conference and festival that hosts a 7-day series of events with a two-day technology conference and expo. The events bring together a diverse cross-section of the technology ecosystems in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Detroit, Kansas City, Havana, and more cities soon. We create and curate engaging media, dynamic events, and disruptive content on web, digital, and interactive technology, bringing together diverse communities of entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, and thought leaders.