Are you a growth hacker? Online marketing specialist? Do you like to create online advertising campaigns from strategy to design to conversion and analysis?
Do you want to work for a fast growing startup, with a young and fun team, who has epic mystery monthly parties and take out team lunches on Fridays?
Then Parkbench is for you!
The goal of this role is to use a holistic approach to online marketing and advertising to
• Get more customers to buy our technology
• Get more local businesses and community groups to use our free platform
• Find partners and sponsors for the company
Here are the skills that are an asset:
• Basic HTML, CSS
• Creating slide decks and presentations
• Creating Landing Pages using Unbounce or some other software
• Design: Photoshop, InDesign
• Writing skills for blogs and marketing copy
• Social Media Marketing Skills
• Skills using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other online advertising mediums.
We don’t care much about resumes and cover letters.
We care about people with passion for their role, our mission, and the start-up life.
There will be a base and commission for this role as you will be generating revenue for the company.
If this position piques your interest, please respond to this posting directly by submitting your resume and cover letter. Educate yourself on how to use Parkbench.com inside and out before applying. Go on the site, write reviews, get deals, know what you like about the site and what you would improve. Then, in a paragraph, explain your experience using Parkbench and why you would like to work for us.
Our mission is to be the most neighbourhood-centric company in the world and change the way that the people, businesses, and nonprofits interact in their communities.We are the fastest growing neighborhood-based company in Canada, and were recognized as an emerging tech companies to watch in 2015 by Rocket Builders.