We are seeking a UX/UI Designer to lead the user experience and strategy for the organization. The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for the design of all our web properties, internal applications and mobile initiatives.
• 3+ years creating conceptual design solutions and driving design processes
• Refine and develop all aspects of chosen design concepts according to determined specifications and wireframes.
• Challenge established thinking and processes, discover new ways of approaching and solving problems.
• Experience with implementing responsive and mobile design solutions
• Experience working in an agile development team environment
• Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong teamwork and time management abilities a must.
• Mentor team on UX/UI best practices
• Degree in design-related field (MA in Interaction Design, or HCI preferred)
• Travel up to 10%
Nice to have:
• Print design experience
• End user experience testing/ browser compatibility testing experience
OTC Markets Group offers a casual, stimulating working environment in SoHo, NYC, one of the most exciting and creative places in the world. We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive in a collegial environment. We invest heavily in employee satisfaction and we offer a competitive compensation package designed to entice the best.
OTC Markets Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or disability.
About OTC Markets Group Inc.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates Open, Transparent and Connected financial marketplaces for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through our OTC Link® ATS, we directly link a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for a wide spectrum of securities. We organize these securities into three marketplaces to inform investors of opportunities and risks: OTCQX®, The Best Marketplace; OTCQB®, The Venture Stage Marketplace; and OTC Pink®, The Open Marketplace. Our information-driven platform enables investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice at the best possible price and empowers a broad range of companies to improve the quality and availability of information for their investors.