- Author and execute test plans/cases based on software requirements and technical design specs.
- Assist in building frameworks and tools for automated testing.
- Collaborate with a team of testers to constantly improve and enhance each other’s skill sets and arsenal of test tools.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in a software testing role, with an emphasis on automation.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
- Experience in testing FIX Protocol based software required.
- Proficiency with working in a Linux/Unix based environment required.
- Strong analytical skills and commitment to continuous test improvement.
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and SQE processes.
- Proficiency in a scripting language required – Perl preferred.
- Java programming experience a plus.
OTC Markets Inc. offers a casual working environment in an airy loft office space in SoHo part of Manhattan, one of the most exciting and creative places in the world. We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive. Therefore, we invest heavily in employee satisfaction and we offer a competitive compensation package designed to entice the best.
Candidates applying for this position MUST have a green card or a US citizenship. Note we will neither sponsor nor relocate individual for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
About OTC Markets Group Inc.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates Open, Transparent and Connected financial marketplaces for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through our OTC Link® ATS, we directly link a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for a wide spectrum of securities. We organize these securities into marketplaces to better inform investors of opportunities and risks – OTCQX®, The Best Marketplace with Qualified Companies; OTCQB®, The Venture Stage Marketplace with U.S. Reporting Companies; and OTC Pink®, The Open Marketplace with Variable Reporting Companies. Our data-driven platform enables investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice at the best possible price and empowers a broad range of companies to improve the quality and availability of information for their investors.