Required Skills:SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Reports, and Oracle Forms
– Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs software is to address.
– Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
– Design, develop, test, maintain, and monitor software systems. Create interfaces and mappings between applications and systems.
– Coordinate with Business and IT teams to determine business and functional requirements and specifications.
– Requires experience with SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Reports, and Oracle Forms.
– Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. for long and short term assignments at client sites.
– Requires Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or related and 1 year of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional.
– Offered salary $95,000.00 P/Y. Send resume with cover letter to Technomax, LLC, 196 Princeton Hightstown Rd., Bldg. 1A, Suite 12, West Windsor, NJ 08550; Job 13TMX05; EOE
About Technomax LLC
Technomax LLC is a Software Services & IT Consulting Company based in New Jersey. We base our services with an understanding of clients' business requirements and need for dependable solutions. We combine our domain knowledge with technology competence and proven methodologies to deliver high quality services in a cost-effective manner to maximize your competitive advantage and productivity. The company was founded by a team of professionals with extensive experience in Software Application Development and Maintenance. The company's mission is to be a respected corporation that provides world class IT solutions by pursuing quality, excellence in performance and customer satisfaction. Our staffing models speaks to our experience and success in helping our customers meet their business goals. However, being big is not necessarily what makes us great. Our proven process to understand our customers' specific needs and deliver the right solutions supported by the absolute best match of talent sets us apart.