This is your opportunity to gain valuable work experience and insight into the NYC Tech scene, while developing and demonstrating your skills in the startup industry.
As a MOGUL Operations Intern, you will be working closely with the Head of Operations & Growth to provide operational and administrative support, assist with event management, as well as help in company outreach projects. We are looking for an open-minded individual who can balance competition and teamwork, have drive and motivation, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for excellence. In return, we can offer you an internship with real responsibility, and the chance to learn from top minds within the industry.
– Company Outreach & Communications: The Operations Intern will research, and connect with brands and blogs for potential collaboration opportunities.
– Event Support: The Operations Intern will be responsible for researching relevant events and assisting with event coordination as necessary.
– Special Project Support: The Operations Intern will be responsible for assisting and supporting other company projects as necessary.
– Must be a college student or recent graduate
– Must have high attention to detail
– Must be creative and think outside the box
– Must love the Internet
– Must have high communication skills
– Be smart, fast, comfortable with change, innovative, and entrepreneurial
– Have a good sense of humor
– Must have high level of maturity
MOGUL is an online information platform for women worldwide, connecting users to trending content, including articles, videos, products, discussions, jobs, and courses that are personalized to their interests. MOGUL ultimately empowers women to exchange information, share their voice, and connect with other women around the world. Reaching millions of monthly unique users, MOGUL is regularly visited by more than 196 countries and 23,000 cities worldwide. MOGUL was the Recipient of the 2014 Innovator Award presented by Cadillac, and named one of the Top NYC Startups to Watch in 2015 by Entrepreneur Magazine.