Email & Mobile Marketing Lead
As the Email and Mobile Marketing Lead, this position is responsible for executing email and push notification campaigns. You’ll develop and optimize a thoughtful email and mobile engagement strategy, executing campaigns and tests on a daily basis. You’ll analyze performance data and reporting in order to increase engagement and revenue for the OpenSky Marketplace and it’s network of brands. The key objectives for this position are: drive a best-in-class customer communication experience; optimize both general email marketing and trigger email communications; maximize profits from the email channel to both new and existing customers by developing targeted strategies for engagement, conversion, and re-purchase from previous buyers that will be consistent with overarching customer relationship strategies
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build email campaigns, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all inbound/outbound campaigns and executes email sends for all devices
- Manage day-to-day email operations through frequent conversations with clients and team members
- Setup email and process pages for testing and revision
- Ensure appropriate creative call to actions are extended to each audience
- Confirm all email links, dynamic content and personalized fields function properly
- Test for consistency of appearance across all major browsers and platforms
- Monitor ongoing campaigns to ensure proper execution of all scheduled events
- Create targeted email campaigns using best practices in customer segmentation and OpenSky’s rich database of buyers and members
- Utilize SMS and push notification to complement email strategies
- Analyze and report on key email metrics: deliverability; open rates; click-through rates; and response rates
- Serve as support for updating copy, product selections and other enhancements to emails
- Stay on top of industry tech advancements to ensure OpenSky leverages and utilizes all best- in-class tools to upgrade our communication strategy
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Strong understanding of HTML
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns and offerings with an acquisition and retention goal
- Proven ROI-driven results and an understanding of the potential of brand loyalty/trust
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and exceptional teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment with tight deadlines
- Hands on with analytics. This should be your best friend on a day-to-day basis.
- Incredibly strong ability to analyze results of programs or research and derive actionable insights
- You’re proactive. You’re energetic. You’re a self-starter. You’re a glass half-full personality that’s looking to have a significant impact on the business’ success. And you won’t stop until you meet your goal.
- The Team, The Team, The Team. It’s always “team first” in order to reach the goal at hand. You have a truly collaborative personality – someone with the ability to work cross-functionally and can articulate a point of view respectfully and with tact.
- You are adept at quickly learning a broad array of technologies and applying that knowledge to real world business problems
- You have an unrelenting intellectual curiosity and take personal pride in doing awesome work
- You have a passion for what we are doing at OpenSky
OpenSky is a Social Marketplace that connects millions of shoppers with the world's most creative and unique brands. OpenSky finds itself uniquely positioned at the center of the Social Commerce ecosystem, marrying the best of an ecommerce marketplace with the personalization of a connection driven social network to give shoppers a simple, highly-targeted and refreshing shopping experience. Shoppers use OpenSky to Connect, Follow, Browse, Love & Buy. Brands use OpenSky's proprietary suite of social selling and storefront management tools to share their products with the world.OpenSky has been named one of The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (alongside Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Square, Airbnb, Dropbox and Kickstarter) by Fast Company, and is funded by Highland Capital Partners, Canaan Partners, Raine Group, Providence Equity Partners and Ron Conway.