- Interact with both existing partners and prospects via email and phone
- Develop relationships with existing partners and execute channel awareness
- Schedule and prepare for meetings with qualified partners all over the world
- Update and maintain customer information in salesforce.com and internal systems to ensure efficient partner prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of technical sales experience
- Detail-orientated, focusing on monitoring partner activity and development
- Proven track record of exceeding a sales quota
- Ability to work in a high-energy fast paced sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience with salesforce.com and/or other CRM systems
- Experience selling cloud/SaaS services
- Understanding of DNS and related Internet services
- Previous channel sales/enablement experience
Did we mention the perks? Our offices are located just a block away from Caltrain and MUNI in the thriving tech hub of SOMA, San Francisco so you’re surrounded by like-minded people and just walking distance from tons of popular restaurants and cafes. The office is rich with open spaces for collaboration, the latest tech tools and toys and a fully stocked kitchen to help you recharge. Come work with us, and be part of the team that’s revolutionizing Internet security.
About OpenDNS: OpenDNS is an Internet security company that’s transforming the way IT departments secure their networks, and more importantly, their users. In 2012 OpenDNS launched Umbrella, a new line of cloud-delivered Internet security services that, for the first time ever, allow IT departments to extend security off the network and actually protect users wherever they roam. OpenDNS built Umbrella on top of our rock-solid foundation: the world’s most loved and trusted DNS service that’s used today by 50 million people around the world.Working at OpenDNS means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are determined to disrupt the Internet security industry with endless innovation, world-class research and unrivaled products and services. It’s a place where the best ideas are quickly transformed into products, features, campaigns and company-wide practices, so it won’t be long before you witness the results of your hard work. But don’t just take our word for it. We’ve seen nearly 100% year-over-year usage growth, have been cash flow positive since 2007, and we carry the endorsement of leading VC firms Sequoia Capital and Greylock Partners and thousands of happy customers.