With over 5,000 clients in 20 countries and over 7 million attendees experiencing events around the world using EventMobi technologies, we have revolutionized the live event industry in less than 5 years with our mobile event app platform. But we are not done yet, as we continue to innovate, introduce new products and move to new markets we need your help to spread our story and message to our clients and bring new prospects into the light.
You are a modern day messenger; super techie and blessed with all sorts of SEO/SEM wizardry. Inbound and outbound marketing campaigns are your war strategy, and you use Content, Email, Ads and Retargeting as your weapon to keep competitors away and clients educated.
As the guru digital marketer on the team you will report directly to Marketing Manager and will work alongside our Marketing Operations Tech Lead. Together you will manage beautiful and sharp campaigns to generate demand and engage existing clients. You will carry a great deal of responsibilities and will work across the company with Creative, Events, Education, Customer Success and Sales teams to deliver on campaign objectives – ensuring campaigns are executed flawlessly, continually measured, and analyzed to meet success metrics. You will also need to use analytical insight and present post-campaign data analysis to the team to help enhance future campaign implementations.
You Will Be Required to:
- Implement best-in-class Search Engine Optimization, analyze keyword rankings against competitors and advise strategy to improve organic search ranking.
- Develop data-driven campaign strategies in partnership with other departments
- Understand the buyer journey in order to develop a client engagement strategy
- Manage Lists and lead sources with multitude of attribution and segmentation.
- Execute comprehensive lead generation and nurturing campaigns for current clients and current contacts including:
- landing pages
- email drip campaigns
- monitor and advise on SEM, Retargeting and social media advertising
- Identify organic growth opportunities with existing clients through targeted event/ marketing campaigns
- Provide overall campaign reporting via Pardot, Google Analytics and Salesforce on a monthly basis
- Recommend monthly course corrections based on strategic analysis of data
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to our website, track conversion rates and make improvements to our website with the help of creative and design teams.
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience in a B2B product company, ideally SaaS
- Marketing/New Media Diploma or university degree in business and marketing
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools( Salesforce.com and Pardot)
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, or support for SaaS technologies
- Thorough understanding of direct marketing initiatives including mail and email marketing
- Database development and growth including segmentation / advanced targeting
- High level of copywriting and collateral production knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within social media platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, Hootsuite Pro
- Experience analyzing web results with Google Analytics, SEO results, and marketing automation tools
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize projects and thrive in a fast paced, multitasking environment
What you will get From EventMobi:
- An experience of a life-time working with a smart and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- An environment that is both fast-paced and fun. A completely transparent, open, and collaborative culture.
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, health benefit coverage, company retreats (previous years we hit Costa Rica and Iceland)
- Commitment to healthy employee life style, weekly boot-camps along with a stationary-bike & a treadmill hooked-up to stand-up desks at the office ! Who says staying fit is hard
- A beautiful open brick & beam office in downtown Toronto with lots of different rooms to hangout.
- Free breakfast, discounted lunch program and ‘healthy’ snacks with random yogurt days, juice days, fruit & veggie days, bagel days but we also love our cake and ice-cream days!
- Fancy espresso machines, Ping Pong table, Xbox and Kinect when you have too much energy and a nap-room when you are tired.
- The ability to try new things, fail and learn, and be as creative you can be. But most importantly EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise and grow as a professional in your field.
EventMobi makes it easy for planners to create custom registration and event apps for meetings, conferences and events. Fully integrated in the event app, attendees can send messages to each other, create their own schedules, vote on live polls, download presentation slides & more!