We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to work closely with the head of marketing to manage the inbound marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. We are planning a rebrand and are in an exciting period of company growth.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified
audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers,
ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site
traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through
email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound
marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process
to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years experience in marketing required.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to
- Proficiency in CRM/CMS, MailChimp, WordPress, social mgmt etc, in
order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them
into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
About Thumbtack Technology
Thumbtack Technology is a software development consulting company specializing in advertising/marketing and media platforms at scale.