Do you want to learn the ins and outs of a growing startup? Do you want to do business development, operations, client relations and strategy? And are you a go-getter who’ll stop at nothing to get the task done? Then you’re in luck, onefinestay is hiring the Wolf.
We are a hot VC-funded startup with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, and London. We’re growing rapidly and expanding in New York and we need to hire a Jack-of-all-trades operations genius to join the burgeoning onefinestay family.
You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in every part of the business, from sourcing new home locations, meeting guests, optimizing processes and analyzing data to provide insight to the business. Think of this job as The Wolf from Pulp Fiction – no matter what is happening, you’re the right-hand-guy or gal who comes in and solves it.
- Day-to-day execution: delivering operational needs such as meeting with guests, ensuring the homes are in order and solving last-minute problems
- Team building: recruit, motivate and inspire a young, growing team
- Process improvement: cast a critical eye over everything we do, suggest and execute improvements to operational processes
- Analysis: we’ve got data coming out of our ears. We’ll ask you to crunch the data and report back with insights that can impact real change within the business
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty and taking on a variety of tasks
- Self-assurance and maturity to work with a very broad range of personalities
- Practical and analytical by nature, with an organized mind and love of efficiency but also an appreciation for the subtle aspects of design and presentation
- The energy, drive and commitment required to keep pace with our ambitious growth targets
- Pleased with a dynamic schedule, including some weekends and holidays
What you’ll get
- Early responsibility
- Flexible and team-based working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career progression- we’re going places, and we need great people to help us get there
- Leadership training, mentoring, and emphasis on your professional growth
- A vibrant and fun work environment with like-minded individuals
- A funky open-plan office in Soho. Plus, weekly happy hour and a fully stocked kitchen
onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights.Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match.Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.