Wanted: hospitable, highly organized, multi-tasking, & talented individual to help onefinestay take care of our guests and hosts. We’re their guardian angels, armed with local know-how and a passion for hospitality.
onefinestay is redefining the hospitality landscape in New York, as well as London, Paris and LA. We provide the opportunity for visitors of the city to stay in a piece of history: authentic cast iron Soho lofts, designer Brooklyn townhouses, and the odd West Village carriage house. We’ve curated the collection, with a service to match: all of our homes come with high end hotel-style amenities, such as professional cleaning, 5 star linen, towels and toiletries, 24/7 local customer service and an iPhone loaded with local area info.
You’ll be joining a young, thriving startup – we’ve been open in NYC since May of 2012. We’ve got plans to expand rapidly over the coming months and can’t wait to add your heroic powers to our operation. Take note, this job isn’t 9-5 – expect shift work, including weekends and holidays, on rotation.
People with a background in hospitality, retail, or any people-facing experience specifically encouraged.
Skills and experience required
- ‘Nice person’ written all over you
- Some experience in a people-facing role
- A sharp eye for detail
- Sound judgement, even under pressure
- No qualms about working early, late and on some weekends
What you’ll get
- Early responsibility
- Flexible and team-based working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career progression- we’re going places, and we need great people to help us get there
- A vibrant and fun work environment with like-minded individuals
- A funky open-plan office in Soho. Plus, weekly happy hour and a fully stocked kitchen
onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights.Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match.Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.