Join one of the hottest healthcare startups in Chicago! If you are someone that is passionate about working in and helping to build a start up from the ground up, OnDerm is the place for you. We have just completed our first round of funding and are gearing up to build a tele-dermatology platform. Healthcare is a multi-billion dollar industry and tele-health is poised to be the next big thing to revolutionize it. The time to get into the space is now!
We are looking for just one extraordinary, start-up savvy individual to work directly with our CEO in designing the beta web/mobile platform, coordinating work with the developers, and establish the commercial foundation of the business. If you are great at what you do and a creative thinker with a make-it-happen entrepreneurial nerve, we want to hear from you.
- Translate concept into web/mobile development requirements working with beta users (dermatologists and patients)
- Help design user interfaces. screen mock-ups and wireframes that will delight and engage future customers
- Work with code developers (ROR) on a daily basis to supervise development of beta site
- Help develop business plan – target customers, pricing, product phasing, go-to-market strategies, etc.
- Work with CFO and co-founder to present business to VCs and other investors
- Be na OnDerm evangelist and speak at conferences and virtual events
We are a small, tightly knit team, and are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively with others. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in a start-up environment
- Logical thinker with ability to break down problems and understand business flows
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency with business applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to understand how customer think and translate that into product design
- Experience producing high-quality visual designs, from concept to production
- Working understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, ability to see the big picture
- Knowledge of interaction design patterns and best practices related to web and mobile design
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Undergraduate degree from a reputed school and high GPA
About Onderm, LLC.
OnDerm is based in downtown Chicago. We are a small team consisting of a CEO/CFO/CTO and an active 4 person Board of Investors.