Olo is seeking ambitious and dedicated Client & Customer Service Associates to join the Olo Client Services Team in New York City. If you have superb social skills, a detail-oriented personality, and strong computer skills you may be qualified. Ideal candidates are excited to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing and team-oriented environment.
- Assist Client Services Team manage client relationships from post-sale through program launch leveraging tools such as Basecamp, Pipedrive, and Zendesk
- Answer support calls and emails for clients
- Conduct market and industry research (ad hoc basis)
- Answer support calls and emails from customers
- Consolidate market feedback for product and process improvement recommendations
- Complete general administrative tasks
- Escalate issues and concerns when necessary to relevant personnel
- Help to develop new and improve existing Client Services processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, while maintaining robust organizational and problem solving skills
- Web and computer skills (MS Office Suite, Cloud-based software, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to work outside of the normal “9-5” hours
- 4-year college degree
Since 2005, Olo has helped 150+ brands increase sales and customer frequency with web & mobile ordering, all fully integrated with their POS, Payment and Loyalty systems. Today, more than 4 million customers use Olo to order ahead and get food faster at their favorite restaurants across the U.S.