OhSayNation is empowering citizens with a voice and a direct line to Congress. OhSayNation employs the most cutting-edge technology to make it as easy, effective, and efficient as possible for citizens to express themselves to elected officials, and then delivers the data to policymakers in a way that optimizes their decision-making. We are working with government leaders, activists, and policy innovators to make information flow into Washington more dynamic and effective than ever. As we grow, we our looking for hard-working and passionate people to join our business development team. The role will involve building relationships in multiple sectors, collaborating directly with our CEO, and, of course, impacting change! It is a unique opportunity to fuse business acumen with civic impact at a startup that is simultaneously mission-driven and business-oriented.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
• Identify and initiate relationships with leading nonprofits, policy-based orgs, major corporations and brands, and help them understand how OhSayNation can optimize their issue agenda or legislative campaign
• Be the day-to-day point person for our partners
• Identify opportunities for growth and innovation in the rapidly evolving digital political space
• Work in an agile, fast-paced environment
• Have a clear path for professional growth, and opportunities to demonstrate your capabilities
And here are the skills & experience you have:
• Experience in at least one of the following areas: non-profit consulting, sales, business development, or marketing.
• Solid experience in either sales, business development or junior account manager roles
• A desire to use your talents to change the world for the better
• A strong interest in working on client acquisition and development
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-confidence, resourcefulness and enthusiasm for your work
• Ability to learn fast, work hard and be creative
• The knowledge to make a cold call, track down a decision maker or research a lead
• Thrive in a fast-growing, startup culture
At OhSayNation we believe in empowering people and creating change. We hope you’ll join us on this mission!