In this role, you will:
- Serve as the point person for office maintenance, improvement projects, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, and errands.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize weekly lunches, office events, and grocery deliveries
- Manage office vendors and service providers.
- Provide general support to office visitors
- Ensure all office areas (kitchen, bathrooms, workout area, conference areas and common spaces) are well stocked and tidy at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional organizational abilities
- Good IT skills, knowledge of a range of software packages
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- “Can-do”, positive attitude with the ability to work on your own initiative
- At least 2 years of prior office management or administrative experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
About Peloton Cycle
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.