Offerpop, a global software-as-a-service company headquartered in New York City, empowers marketers to run digital campaigns, curate user-generated content, drive e-commerce, and capture rich consumer insight across all digital properties, mobile devices and social media networks. Our enterprise-ready platform enables brands, agencies and fast-growing businesses to leverage the power of social data to drive consumer engagement and sales. With 11,000 customers in over 100 countries, we’re an industry leader in the digital and social marketing space. About The Position: We build cutting-edge applications that empower marketers to weave a social layer into their campaigns. Our platform serves a constantly evolving set of needs and we have a wide variety of challenging problems to solve. We see a lot of traffic, so our solutions have to be reliable and robust. We process large amounts of social data and analytics are a key part of our offering. Our service-based approach is flexible and scalable. We are always looking to strengthen our core team with creative, professional developers. We are a Python shop, but we know that great programmers can pick up any language quickly. On the backend, we use Flask, Django, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch and much, much more. On the frontend, we use Twitter Bootstrap, Angular, and other great tools. If you’re a top-notch developer, who can solve hard problems efficiently and with ease, and you’ve got the skills and desire to build great products in weeks, not good ones in months, come join us. We have a lot of work to do.
- Work from day one on apps and social analytics for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and more.
- Contribute everywhere — ideas, architecture, ui, server-side development, processes, and tools.
- Work on all our technology — apps, social analytics, reporting, enabling our sales team, and self-service billing.
- Help build a great company.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Proven experience leading teams on complex projects.
- Smart, friendly, capable, and up for a challenge
- Productive in any language and environment.
- Eager to work with Python, Django, Flask, MySQL, and Mongo.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.