Nomad Financial is seeking a high energy Accounting Clerk to work with a staff of Managing Accountants who service multiple early stage startups.
Are you passionate about high-growth startups? Are you a proven strategic thinker and team player with a finance background? Are you dedicated, hard working and have a sense of humor? If so, this position may be for you.
- Working closely with Managing Accountants to support client needs
- Posting bills and making bill payments for clients in a timely fashion
- Performing data entry and basic reconciliation work
- Assisting Managing Accountants with tax and audit preparation for clients
- Effectively communicating with clients in a timely manner
You have a zeal for accounting! You are a master of the workflow processes that will support Managing Accountants and their work with clients. You are detail oriented, super organized, and independent. You are also a team player with a desire to be a part of a rapidly growing team in the startup space.
Aside from these characteristics, you have:
- 1+ years of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- Proficient in Xero / QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with GAAP
- Highly organized with a knack for effective communication
- Comfortable learning new software
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental insurance
- Early employee of a fast growing company (get in while you still can!)
- Unbeatable company culture in the startup space
About Nomad Financial
Nomad Financial is the premier financial partner for Early Stage Companies. Our mission is to remove the financial friction of starting and running an early stage enterprise through a range of services that include bookkeeping and CFO advisement. We provide unparalleled financial insight that allows early stage companies to grow their businesses sustainably. In doing so, we lower company risk and help businesses identify opportunities.