Hired is transforming the way industry-leading companies hire top tech and sales talent. Through our two-sided curated marketplace, we empower candidates to navigate the difficulties and demands of the job search effortlessly, efficiently, and effectively. Over the last two years, we’ve expanded our platform to thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies, raising $33MM in funding from top venture capital firms and opening offices in cities from LA to New York to London along the way.
About the Job
New Markets Managers are tasked with traveling the world to launch Hired offices in new markets. The role requires a mixture of business development, local evangelizing and project management skills. New Markets Managers should have a passion for technology, people, and Hired’s mission to connect the world’s talent to the right opportunities. They will be part of Hired’s New Markets team, and will report into the VP of New Markets.
- Build and manage a pipeline of companies in advance of Hired’s launch.
- Evangelize the Hired brand to top talent, influencers and companies, ensuring they have a great and consistent experience on Hired.
- Develop launch marketing plans with Hired’s marketing team.
- Hire and guide a team to run the city when you move on to your next market.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-5+ years of hands on business development, consulting or equivalent experience (or related).
- Hustler — must be able to get a business off the ground and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Evangelist — must be energized by evangelizing Hired to clients, candidates, new hires & influencers.
- Project Manager — must have exceptional time management, communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal).
- Cross-Collaborator — must have experience working across organizations (experience working directly with C Level executives a plus).
- BA degree preferred. Ideally wears a smile to work.
Hired is a two-sided, curated marketplace that connects the world's knowledge workers to the best opportunities in an efficient, effective, and easy-to-use manner. We believe recruiting should be transparent, unbiased, and that the talent should be in control. Our one week “auctions” provide our users with multiple upfront offers from vetted companies and support from an internal talent advocate team dedicated to ensuring a smooth and successful process. Users that take a job through Hired are given a $2,000 hiring bonus as a token of our appreciation.