Design & development of firmware and embedded software, support for a variety of new electronic products.
• Skilled in C and Assembly Languages;
• Skilled in the use of a variety of firmware development and debugging tools (CCS, IAR, Keil, MPLAB);
• Knowledge of Real-Time Firmware Architectures
• Knowledge of Real-Time-Operating-Systems (RTOS) for Embedded Processors is a bonus;
• Experience with embedded Linux;
• Knowledge of 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers applied to embedded design;
• Experienced with RS232/RS485/IIC/SPI/USB and Ethernet communication protocols;
• Familiarity with wireless technology (Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, NFC);
• Knowledge of , ADCs, DACs, and sensors (i.e. accelerometers, temperature and humidity sensors) is important plus;
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills;
• Capable to read electronic schematics and PCB layouts
- Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering university degree required;
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 3-5 years of related industry design work experience;
- Self-starter and a team player in a diversified and dynamic and fast paced product development environment;
- Energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to handle multiple diverse assignments successfully in a consulting firm environment;
- Detail oriented with respect to quality and accuracy;
- Capable of working independently, while being a collaborative member of the team;
- Takes initiative to complete tasks in progress and seek creative solutions;
- Problem solving and resourcefulness;
- Uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
About NeuronicWorks Inc.
At NeuronicWorks Inc. we provide hardware, firmware, software and system design services to customers planning to have a reliable product and looking for a cost-effective design. We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design, to building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology. Our experience ranges into different industries, from industrial controls, medical devices, handheld electronics to commercial products. Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.