We’re on the hunt for a talented Web Developer to join our team full-time in downtown Toronto. We are looking for a senior developer who has a passion for programming and loves solving interesting development problems. We believe that progressive design, combined with best practices and a focus on user experience is the key to success.
As an Ideal candidate:
- You have an excellent grasp over web development using Microsoft technology stack.
- You are able to provide coding direction or develop complex code using the best patterns and practices.
- You are able to review, test and debug original code and provide direction for improvements.
- Work in close coordination with a technical architect for goals, priorities and timelines.
- Must be able to adhere to specific guidelines and practices with little supervision.
- You have a good appetite for learning and adopting new technologies, concepts and practices.
- Expert in Microsoft .NET platform, including C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET.
- Excellent grasp over SoA and n-Tier architecture.
- Excellent grasp over SQL Server, SQL and T-SQL.
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and thorough understanding of OO practices.
- Strong in UI programming with HTML 5, JQuery, JQuery UI, Ajax and JSON.
- Good understanding of Git, Agile methodology and Scrum.
- Strong communication skills.
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Previous experience on CRM apps.
- Understanding of accounting or financial applications.
- Previous integration experience to third party apps like Paypal, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or MailChimp.
- Used JQuery Mobile and practiced responsive UI design with Twitter Bootstrap.
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features, to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant ‘King West’ technology hub at the corner of King Street and Spadina Ave.
- Great working hours – Method’s company culture is perfect for those who strive for a good work/life balance.
- Competitive salary plus potential bonuses.
- Health care and dental plan.
- Why you think you are the best fit for this position.
Method Integration Inc. creates web applications for SMBs (small and medium sized businesses). Our apps have strong integrations with other SMB apps, such as QuickBooks and Google Apps. Our flagship product is Method CRM, a web app made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method CRM apart is its patent-pending accounting synchronization engine, and its ability to be completely customized from head-to-toe. Lots of opportunity - we're already a successful startup with 1000s of paying users, VC-funded, and are experiencing skyrocketing growth.