Our core software team has seen it all, from web programming, kernel hacking, mobile apps, to writing code on bare iron. Like the rest of our team, in one sprint, you might work on the plumbing of the iOS app. In the next sprint, you might work on the plumbing of our Android app, then switch over to our web infrastructure, then tweak our gesture recognition system.
- Programming languages: C, C++, Java
- Mobile programming: Android. Nice to have: iOS
- Web development experience preferred but not necessary
Nice to Haves:
- Programming languages: Objective C, SQL, Python
- Mobile programming: iOS
- Web development
- 5+ years experience in C
- 5+ years experience in web environments
- 5+ years experience in mobile programming
- See more at: https://www.navdy.com/jobs#sthash.56w5H10q.dpuf
About Navdy Inc,
Navdy is a Head-Up Display (HUD) that enables a dramatically better way to use your apps in the car. With Navdy, your apps appear as a transparent image floating outside of your windshield which allows you to keep your eyes on the road while using your phone. Touch-less gesture recognition means that you never have to look down while navigating, communicating and accessing your music. Navdy feels like driving in the future and will change the relationship you have with your phone and car, forever.