Namely is an agile startup dedicated to building an end-to-end Human Capital Management platform for businesses of all sizes – some of the world’s most innovative and exciting companies from many industries use Namely for HR Management. Our users are varied (HR administrators, managers, and average employees), and our clients each have their own culture and policies.
As a Visual Designer you will be part of both the Namely marketing and design teams, a set of highly motivated individuals paving the path to growth by combining great marketing and design to generate demand.
You will thrive at Namely if you are …
- A Voracious Learner – You are always consuming all types of information with a desire to push yourself to learn more.
- Versatile – Visual design is your core competency, but your belt has a number of other tools you can contribute.
- Someone Who Aims High – You get excited by pursuing audacious goals and being the best in your competitive space.
Goals You Will Own:
- Design beautiful content that enhances Namely’s brand and delivers a wonderful experience for prospects – across content types including ads, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, Slide Share, blogs, emails, and Calls to Action (CTAs)
- Transform the Namely website into the content hub for the HR space, leading visitors to trust and engage Namely more often
- A couple years of professional experience (full time or internships) in visual design
- A strong portfolio containing marketing or advertising examples
- Ability to conceive effective marketing campaigns
- Effective collaboration with design, marketing, and engineering
- Ability to develop and work with branding
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Interest in design for content marketing in categories such as productivity, the future of the workplace, employee engagement, technology, etc
- (Bonus) Experience working on B2B SaaS content
- (Bonus) Experience working with Squarespace or Hubspot platforms
- (Bonus) Illustration, animation, or video production