- Clearly articulate Namely’s value proposition, including the customer pain points, benefits of our solution, and competitive positioning.
- Develop our sales enablement materials: pitch decks, product videos, web pages, RFP answer bank, and collateral.
- Showcase the customer stories from our great clients, through case studies, testimonials, or other media.
- Execute marketing initiatives with our partner channel, such as joint collateral, webinars, or events.
- 1-3 years experience in B2B marketing. HR experience is a bonus!
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual.
- Great empathy for customers
- Ability to master the technical details of a software product
- Project management skills: ability to prioritize, keep complex projects moving forward, and work across functional teams
- Ready to learn fast and develop new skills – excited to keep pace with the fastest growing enterprise tech company in NYC!
Namely is the leading HR platform for growing companies. We help the most innovative companies better manage their people, so they keep growing and change the world.Why join us? We’re creating the future of HR, which means a better work experience for everyone. We’re the fastest growing enterprise tech company in NYC. We’re a fun bunch. And most importantly, we believe in helping you do the best work of your career, so you grow as we do.We’re looking for a great product marketer to develop Namely’s position as the leading HR platform for growing small- and mid-market companies.