Namely is an agile startup dedicated to building an end-to-end Human Capital Management platform for businesses of all sizes – some of the world’s most innovative and exciting companies from many industries use Namely for HR Management. Our users are varied (HR administrators, managers, and average employees), and our clients each have their own culture and policies.
As part of the Namely marketing team, you will be part of a small group of highly motivated individuals paving the path to growth by combining great marketing with the use of technology and data.
You will thrive on the Namely marketing team if you are …
- A Voracious Learner – You are always consuming all types of information with a desire to push yourself to learn more.
- Versatile – Writing and content creation is your core competency, but your belt has a number of other tools you can contribute.
- Impact Driven – You love seeing the results of work in the numbers.
- Aggressive and Competitive – You get excited by pursuing audacious goals and being the best in your competitive space.
Goals You Will Own:
- Build a new category of content from the ground up including the content roadmap, category research, and content production.
- Run experiments to optimize for certain key metrics such as content views/shares, email subscribers, and new Namely customers.
How You Might Achieve Those Goals:
- Extensively researching a category of content
- Becoming an expert in that researched category
- Producing (writing, editing, formatting) all content within that category
- Producing digital guides, SlideShare presentations, or other longer-form pieces of content
- Optimizing the resulting content for social shares / search engines
- Creatively managing all web pages related to that category
- Promoting the content within your category
- Networking with other experts and thought leaders within your category
- A couple years of experience (full time or internships) in content marketing, including:
- Writing blog posts
- Editing any web content
- Concisely saying more with less
- Interviewing and / or ghost writing
- Ability to research a topic in depth efficiently and independently
- Ability to concept basic visuals
- Interest in creating content around categories such as productivity, the future of the workplace, employee engagement, technology, or similar