Optimize engagement of directors, teachers and parents to maximize the benefits MYCHILD’s system provides to them. This role will address execution of every aspect of our user support and engagement initiatives, including projects related with online training, communication and customer support. Your main clients will be childcare centers and preschools. Your role will be critical to continuously develop a world-class product that will make the lives of directors and teachers easier.
We are looking for problem-solvers and tech-savvy individuals. Passion for education and a hard working attitude will fit perfectly with our team’s culture.
- Lead the execution of internal projects such as online service & support processes, web help center, product tutorials, and training materials.
- Lead and execute project implementation in our clients, which can include projects related with school setup, user training, presenting to parents and driving user engagement.
- Lead and execute support initiatives to all users (directors, teachers and parents).
- Coordinate all engagement and support initiatives across the company.
- Meet retention and engagement goals.
About MyChild Inc.
MYCHILD Daily Reports is a parent engagement system that helps schools focus on child development instead of paperwork. Our clients use MYCHILD to write online daily sheets, document child portfolios, schedule events with parents, and build child assessments. We are headquartered in Downtown Chicago at Merchandise Mart. You can learn more about us at www.mychildnow.com.