The Strategic Account Director will be primarily responsible for leading all aspects of service delivery to Movable Ink’s enterprise clients (which include many of the largest Fortune 1000 companies in the world) are increasing their investments in their Movable Ink partnership. The successful individual must be passionate about navigating through various senior level contacts within enterprise clients, building strong, consultative relationships in order to determine incremental ways how additional investment in our products and services can assist them in achieving their business goals.
Responsibilities of the Strategic Account Director:
- Identify opportunities within clients’ marketing and communication strategy that can be improved via incremental investments in Movable Ink products and services
- Be an enterprise-class, digital marketing consultant to predetermined MI enterprise clients, including staying abreast of email, digital, and one-to-one marketing best practices and applying this knowledge to assist their portfolio of clients in meeting their marketing and communication goals
- Understand the clients’ organizational structure, business model, and online marketing strategies
- Quickly become an expert in the Movable Ink software and service offerings and how our offerings can assist your clients’ in achieving their goals
- Responsible for identifying up-sell opportunities to ensure clients are investing more in Movable Ink Software and Services to deliver their digital growth expectations.
- Lead and guide strategic planning and goal-setting for your clients including the ability to forecast to Movable Ink management accurately and derive learnings from historical analysis
- Drive all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing and contract negotiations, etc. related to all up-sell opportunities
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in account management within interactive marketing, digital media, or sales in the SaaS space
- Proven experience expanding enterprise-size accounts by building consultative relationships with various C-Level contacts
- Proven ability to operate in a high growth environment, focusing on both individual and team performance
- Must be able to demonstrate a previous track record of exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Movable Ink is a plus
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink is the leading provider of agileEMAIL Marketing technology. Since the channel's inception, email has been frozen in time when a marketer hits the "Send" button. With Agile Email Marketing from Movable Ink, email can now be dynamically updated in real-time based on each recipient's time, location, device, and social context at the moment of open. Hundreds of innovative brands such as American Eagle Outfitters, Seamless, Lilly Pulitzer, and Finish Line use Movable Ink to enhance customer engagement and increase marketing ROI. The company is based in New York City and is backed by Intel Capital, Contour Venture Partners, Metamorphic Ventures, ff Ventures, Kima Ventures and email veterans such as Bob Pittman, Andy Russell, Josh Baer, and Alan Laifer. For more information, visit http://www.movableink.com and http://www.pinterest.com/movableink.