As a Senior Engineer, you’ll collaborate with product owners, developers, and end users. We offer a unique learning opportunity working in every part of our impressive technology stack. Our Configuration and Analytics platform is built with Ruby on Rails and Ember.js. Our category-defining, digital content platform is built with node.js. No need to be the expert on these – we will train you and you will have the opportunity to be mentored by some of the smartest talent in the industry.
Movable Ink is one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City, and we welcome your interest in joining our amazing team. If you are passionate about innovation, and want to work somewhere where everyone takes a leadership role, Movable Ink is definitely the right place for you!
Responsibilities of the Senior Engineer:
- Contribute to all areas of the stack and be involved in multiple, highly visible projects
- Pair programming at times and working solo at others
- Collaborating with our Product team to help understand user needs, troubleshoot potential problems and define upcoming features
- Roll up your sleeves and join the team in working on the many open source projects that our platform is built on
- Be an active participant in our agile development process including a Kanban board, retrospectives, daily scrums and pair programming
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years work experience developing object oriented software
- Proven web development experience, both with application development and hosting operations
- Good communication skills. You’ll be working with our product team as well as actual users
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink is the leading provider of agileEMAIL Marketing technology. Since the channel's inception, email has been frozen in time when a marketer hits the "Send" button. With Agile Email Marketing from Movable Ink, email can now be dynamically updated in real-time based on each recipient's time, location, device, and social context at the moment of open. Hundreds of innovative brands such as American Eagle Outfitters, Seamless, Lilly Pulitzer, and Finish Line use Movable Ink to enhance customer engagement and increase marketing ROI. The company is based in New York City and is backed by Intel Capital, Contour Venture Partners, Metamorphic Ventures, ff Ventures, Kima Ventures and email veterans such as Bob Pittman, Andy Russell, Josh Baer, and Alan Laifer. For more information, visit http://www.movableink.com and http://www.pinterest.com/movableink.