Sales Managers will take a consultative, value-based approach to selling while they build revenue-generating relationships with digital marketing leaders. Our Sales Managers sell our innovative technology to senior executives in the Retail/eCommerce, Financial Services, Travel, and Entertainment verticals, and have the opportunity to experience the thrill of the win, enjoy high earnings and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Generate new business by employing solution-selling techniques via phone and web presentations, with a focus on the development of new business with Mid-Market and Enterprise organizations
- Conduct discovery/needs analysis and demo product via web presentations
- Penetrating assigned accounts, building and closing a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Help customers understand and come up with agile email marketing campaigns that drive value to their businesses
- Sell net-new accounts over the phone/web/email
- Provide an accurate forecast of opportunities, and meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in B-to-B sales
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty
- Understanding of the email & digital marketing industry, namely, with how marketers conceive, execute, and measure email campaigns
- Energetic and out-of-the box thinker. Can sell the value of our platform to marketers in a range of verticals (retail, travel, financial services, etc.)
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Proficient at quickly mapping discovery/needs analysis to software platform benefits
- Proficient in conducting web demos and presentations demos with a shared screen platform, such as GoTo Meeting, Join.me.
- Startup or SaaS or marketing software sales experience
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink is the leading provider of agileEMAIL Marketing technology. Since the channel's inception, email has been frozen in time when a marketer hits the "Send" button. With Agile Email Marketing from Movable Ink, email can now be dynamically updated in real-time based on each recipient's time, location, device, and social context at the moment of open. Hundreds of innovative brands such as American Eagle Outfitters, Seamless, Lilly Pulitzer, and Finish Line use Movable Ink to enhance customer engagement and increase marketing ROI. The company is based in New York City and is backed by Intel Capital, Contour Venture Partners, Metamorphic Ventures, ff Ventures, Kima Ventures and email veterans such as Bob Pittman, Andy Russell, Josh Baer, and Alan Laifer. For more information, visit http://www.movableink.com and http://www.pinterest.com/movableink.