MotaWord is the world’s fastest human translation platform. Come and join a multi-lingual, international team working in a fast-paced startup environment. We’re at an important point in MotaWord’s growth, so this is a great opportunity to get first hand experience in a young company and learn from an experienced founder.
- Contribute to and implement MotaWord’s cross-platform social media marketing plan
- Write and oversee the daily content on digital media platforms including, but not limited to, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube.
- Manage scheduling, posting, creative asset development, and all other aspects of running a lively content marketing program.
- Assist in the management of day-to-day content strategy activities, including editorial calendar planning, pitching and drafting compelling content, market research, promotions, contests, and relationship management.
- Monitor social media influencers, trends, applications, tools, emerging platforms, etc., and make recommendations that are a good fit for our clients and support marketing initiatives.
- On track to get a BA or BS in Marketing/English/PR/Communications or Translation Studies preferred – but open to other candidates with interest in social media
- Information sponge – interested in everything in the world, stays up-to-date with the current news (especially business news)
- Working knowledge of a foreign language is a must (Chinese especially is an asset)
- Strong knowledge of (or willingness to research and learn) public relations best practices and metrics
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Avid consumer of social media across platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Passionate and driven. A demonstrated willingness to roll-up sleeves and do what it takes to drive initiatives to succeed.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment