MojiLab looking to disrupt the creative content messaging world. We worked with a solid development studio to build a 1.0 of our iOS app, which is pending approval in the app store RIGHT NOW. Once approved, prob like next week we will be off to the races. The only thing is, we need a software engineer to help us define and build the evolution of our concept.
This is a ground floor, tech leadership role. If you want to work with some cool dudes, who will complement your skills nicely, and you want to do something awesome, we’re excited to meet you.
· Experience in developing complex mobile applications for iOS. Expert in XCode, SWIFT, and Objective C.
· Full stack expertise with depth in more than one layer of a multi-tier architecture.
· Demonstrated problem solving and technical innovation skills.
· Java and Android experience a plus.
· Passion for design and UI.
· Proven ability to take leadership.
· Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science/Engineering.
***For consideration send us your resume and a brief cover letter, and let’s discuss the specifics. Compensation will include equity.***
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;