What you’ll be doing:
- Help build beautiful and zippy UI’s that play a daily mission critical role for some of the world’s largest publishers, media companies, and technology companies.
- Work closely with a small team of frontend and backend developers and have a say in Moat’s design future and in the functional and visual design of what you build day-to-day.
- Dream up new features and ways to make the ones we have work better.
- Collaborate with product designers to get everything looking and working exactly like it should.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science preferred) from a highly competitive school.
- Requires 2-5+ years of frontend development experience.
- Cross-browser HTML and CSS (including HTML5 and CSS3 when applicable).
- Frontend developers should have a mastery or either PHP or Python and ideally experience in one or more of the following MVC frameworks: CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, Django or Pyramid.
- Bonus: Complex MySQL queries, Backbone or Knockout, SQLAlchemy, Amazon Web Services, dynamic stylesheets (Sass or LESS).
- All roles at Moat require openness to learning advanced topics in a variety of languages, a tremendous work ethic, passion, and commitment. Incredible attention to detail, empathy, and a sense of humor are also required.
- You have good taste and a keen sense of the user experience in product design.
- You have appreciation for clean, pragmatic, and reusable code.
Moat is a New York-based SaaS analytics company focused on building products for brand advertisers and premium publishers. Our offerings include Moat Analytics, an attention measurement platform that provides analytics and insights on ad campaigns for publishers and advertisers, and Moat Pro, an ad intelligence platform that allows markets to research trends in the online advertising industry.